FOOD & BEVERAGE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
The Food & Beverage Production Management program was born to meet the demand of human resources in the Hospitality industry which has developed more and more powerful and shortage of human resources that have enough knowledge, skills and foreign language ability to work. Therefore, this program was created with the cooperation of IMPERIAL INTERNATIONAL Hotel School and Niagara University, New York, USA in order to make full use of each other's advantages, providing a quality training model of international standards, where students are taught and practiced right at the 5 * Imperial Vung Tau Hotel with 70% of practice time. 1. Training objectives
Provide basic knowledge, skills, and systems within hospitality industry and Food & Beverage Production Management operation for students. Students will be trained in the basic technique skills of F&B production operations, Quality – Service control and other necessary occupational skills . Each operation will be learned in the actual working environment of the 5 * IMPERIAL Hotel, Vung Tau.
Additionally, students will be well equipped with general knowledge of management in the hospitality industry. These are essential and basic elements to ensure that graduates will able to start their career from a specific operational position at 4-5* hotels as well as to have a short promotional path to management levels.
2. Career Opportunities:
- Food Production Department
- Beverage Production Department
- Quality & Cost Control Department
3. Program duration: 16 weeks – Full time (estimated)
- Start date: N/A
- Medium of Instruction: English
4. Admission requirements:
- Students who graduated from vocational intermediate school and above.
- English: TOEIC 350 or equivalent
- Having a passion for hospitality
- Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive a Certificate of Hotel Management issued by Niagara University (New York) - The Imperial International Hotel School
- Students are guaranteed for being employed after graduation if they meet the requirements of both English proficiency (650 TOEIC and above) and hotel operation skills.
6. Consultant information:
- Hotline: (0254) 358 6789/ 0899 166 888
- Fan page: IMPERIAL INTERNATIONAL Hotel School
For more detail information, please download here